Monday, February 23, 2009

Welcome!

Greetings, and welcome to my second blog curiously titled, "Our View through Tinted Glasses." I intend to offer a variety of things that will allow us all to dive into the depths of self-discovery, and hopefully come out stronger with new perspectives about love, relationships, personal growth, grief/loss, and purpose.

I'll be posting news stories, professional insights, and my own two cents on today's issues facing all types of relationships, families, and communities in America (and also the rest of the world). I am especially interested in discussing domestic violence, child and women abuse, and mental health topics that continue to grow because of the lack of awareness and action to support those who often have no choice next to silence.

Of course, I am open to comments, feedback, and questions, so please feel free to contact me. I am happy to share my views as well as valuable information that can help spread awareness on personal growth and healthy relationships in the world. Be sure to check out my
fiction blog, where you can read about my upcoming novel and other published works focused on dysfunctional family relationships.

Thank you for stopping by today, and I look forward to your return soon!

1 comment: